Tuesday 13 January 2009

More old friends

Just before Christmas I went to help fellow photographer and friend Sarah Vivienne at the wedding of Craig and Debbie at Whittelbury Hall in Northamptonshire.

Not having worked at Whittlebury Hall before I had no idea that the regular MC for a number of their weddings is none other than Lincoln, a fantastic pianist who, several (cough) years ago provided the entertainment for my 120th birthday celebrations. Actually, it was my 40th and I had a joint celebration with a couple of other friends who were 40 in the same year. I almost didn't recognise him as he seems to have got younger, but it has been a few (cough) years...

The man himself, in action:



And a couple of Craig and Debbie, firstly with their lovely daughter, Millie, and then during their first dance:




No comments: