Friday 23 January 2009

Lucy at Harrowden Hall

After attending the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) annual convention in London, which I went down to last Thursday and came back from late on Sunday, I spent a few days catching up before getting back behind a camera today when I went to Harrowden Hall with fellow photographer Carole Kelly for a bridal shoot with the lovely Lucy.

I haven't worked at Harrowden Hall before and when Carole asked me to come to a shoot at the golf club I had visions of a club house surrounded by the golf course. How wrong could I have been! Harrowden Hall turned out to be a magnificent 18th century hall and a location that gave plenty of variety inside and out.

Lucy was a natural, and the session was great fun.

Here are a few of my initial favourites:










Thanks to Carole for organising, and to Lucy for braving the elements inside and out!

No comments: