Wednesday 23 July 2008

Another day, another walk!

Photography is certainly going to keep (or should I say get?) me fit. After yesterdays short walk with Max today it was off along the former railway line to the south of Market Harborough, the Brampton Valley Way, and then across the fields to a little pond.

I was there with Natalie and Nicola to photograph Ethan, Leon, Ruby Tuesday, Scarlett O' Scarlett, Eli and Peaches.

I'd photographed Ethan, Leon, Ruby Tuesday, and Scarlett O'Scarlett a few months ago when we went to my favourite outdoor studio, around the streets and alleyways of Market Harborough. The countryside was a nice contrast - although we did find a nice distressed background in the park after the walk (!) - and I'm pleased with my initial selection that follows.

Peaches:



Eli:



Scarlett O'Scarlett:



Ruby Tuesday Wednesday Thursday:



And then back to my 'normal' type of background, Leon:



Ethan:



Lots of fun, and thanks for introducing me to another great location!

No comments: