Friday 14 August 2009

The Boot Room

One of my favourite local restaurants is The Joiners Arms, at Bruntingthorpe and I've got to know Stephen, the chef owner, after a number of visits to eat there over the years. He kindly hosted a charity dinner for me several years ago when I was raising money for a charity trek in Vietnam, and a couple of years ago I was delighted to photograph his family.

Recently Stephen has launched a new restaurant in the centre of Leicester, The Boot Room in Millstone Lane, and I was delighted to go down there and photograph the restaurant and a small selection of their dishes earlier in the week. And a bit of action in the kitchen, too!

Here is a small selection of the images and I can confirm that the 'props' tasted as good as they looked!!





















If you're going in to Leicester and want to try somewhere new with fabulous food, look no further than The Boot Room.

No comments: