Thursday 9 October 2008

Bronze, Silver and GOLD!

Since July I've been entering the monthly competition run by the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), and I was pleased that all of the images that I entered have received a merit award; a bronze in July, and seven silvers in August.

Then at the beginning of this month my eight entries were judged as three bronze, three silver, and I was delighted to receive my first two golds, in the Children and Fine Art categories. The golds, which follow below, will now go forward to the annual competition and be published in the SWPP magazine.

Firstly, Ashlynne, judged gold in the Children category:



And this image of a misty morning in St Marks Square, Venice, which was judged gold in the Fine Art category:



Fingers crossed for future entries!

No comments: