Friday 22 April 2011

Wedding photography Hothorpe Hall - Liz and Jonny are married!

Liz and Jonny were married at Hothorpe Hall today in a day filled with sunshine (lots), tears (a few), and laughter (lots and lots).

Their wedding ceremony was at noon, followed by drinks and photos, their wedding breakfast, and then a late afternoon blessing conducted by Rev'd Barbara Routley. And plenty of time to spend with them after their blessing and before their evening guests arrived.

These few 'sneak peak' images are just a hint of their day; from the little touches (the bow on the back of Liz's lovely wedding gown, Jonny's Superman cufflinks and 'quiet' shirt), to the poignant looks (Liz and her father as they came in to the ceremony), and the sheer exuberance of Liz's laugh.

























Thanks to all at Hothorpe Hall and toastmaster extraordinaire, Alan Cockayne.

Congratulations Liz and Jonny! I can't believe that you were that camera shy couple I photographed eight days ago!!

4 comments:

Liz Clarke said...

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them and smiling (and crying and laughing!) Nigel and Karen, you were an absolute pleasure to spend our day with and you made me feel so special and pretty! My family mean so much to me and I love the pictures with my father and nieces. Looking at these today has been so exciting and I know that in years to come I will look back on our wedding with so many fantastic memories, captured in your fabulous photos! I also feel I may be a frustrated model now! Boudoir photos maybe!!! Thankyou again x

Nigel Ord-Smith Photography said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, Liz.
We were delighted to be there to capture the day for you both, and what a fabulous day it was!
There will be many more images to show you and we'll look forward to catching up with you both soon.
Nigel

Dave Cooke said...

I was impressed with your work on the day and the photos are very good. Many thanks.

Nigel Ord-Smith Photography said...

Many thanks, Dave.
They make a fabulous couple and it was a wonderful day. There will be lots more to go through with Liz and Jonny when we get together, and for them to then show you.
Thanks to you and everyone for making it such a pleasure for us to be there.
Nigel