Friday 17 April 2009

Minatures from a Devon garden

A few days R&R over Easter, visiting my father and step mother in Devon.

Cameras, of course, came with me but rather than take any photos of people I was crawling round their garden on my stomach photographing some close ups of garden detail. Most unlike me because, apart from 'shooting' Mr Bojangles, the beagle, the other week my passion is to photograph people.

Anyway, I thought that some minatures of the garden would make a bit of a change, although I'm not a gardener and can't tell one end of a flower from another - unless a bride is holding the bouquet upside down!

Here are some of my favourites:



This, I'm reliably informed:



will open out like this (okay, I know what a daisy looks like):









Back to people later in the week!

No comments: