Wednesday 3 December 2008

Shock, horror...

... I went a whole month with out posting a single entry on my blog!

Not something that I had intended when I started the blog but November was one of those months where it became a bit hectic and the blog had to go by the wayside.

There were a number of portrait sessions which have to remain secret as I dont want to spoil people's Christmas presents, and I've been designing some lovely wedding albums from the summers weddings.

And after a little bit of a lull a number of wedding enquiries came along all at once and we've booked some super weddings for next year.

Back to more frequent blogging shortly, with a number of shoots early in December, and news that Do Not Disturb Photography has been quietly launched. A separate blog entry will follow on that in the next few days.

Pictures to come with the next blog entries, I promise...

No comments: