Monday 19 May 2008

The Florence connection - part 2

My week in Florence certainly lived up to expectations. The workshop with Jerry Ghionis was incredible and I’m already putting into practice some of what I learnt. Jerry's energy was amazing and the workshop went on late into the night most days. There were some great photographers on the workshop too and I look forward to keeping in touch with some of the new friends I made.

I flew out a couple of days before the start of the workshop to have a look at Florence over the weekend. These are a few of the images:

One of the statues in the Boboli Gardens (with a bit of added texture):


Glorious blue skies around the Duomo:


Not such a colourful sky behind the Ponte Vecchio:


And a few images from a colourful pageant in Piazza Della Signoria on the Saturday afternoon:



No comments: